The Chris Reeve Sebenza
has become synonymous world wide with quality, rock solid performance and a
"bank vault" feel. First developed in 1987, the Sebenza has
gone through some minor changes over the years. The Sebenza 21 was released
in 2008 to celebrate 21 years of Sebenza. This special CGG iteration boasts a
Raindrop Damascus blade and titanium handles with the CGG "Raindrop" pattern engraved. The engraved pattern blends beautifully with the Damascus blade.
Each Sebenza is individually fitted to the closest tolerances. This model is a right hand dedicated and the titanium pocket clip is right hand, tip up. All the fittings are 303 stainless steel. Comes with lanyard and leather pouch. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3.175 mm)
- Blade Material: Raindrop Damascus
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Handle Thickness: .150" (3.81 mm)
- Handle Material: 6AI4V Titanium
- Thumb Lug: 6AI4V Titanium
- Fittings: 303 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133 g)
- Pocket Clip: 6AI4V Titanium, Right Hand, Tip Up
- Model: Large Sebenza 21 CGG "Raindrop"
- Made in the USA