This Survive! Knives GSO 6.0 fixed blade survival knife features a tumbled CPM-3V steel drop point blade with jimping on the spine. The full tang blade is complemented with black canvas Micarta handle scales. At the base of the handle is a recessed lanyard hole. The handle also has bow drill divot. Comes with a green colored Kydex sheath that has a MOLLE compatible pant clip. This survival knife is designed to be a high performing working tool that will help you get the job done when it matters most. The handle has a bow drill divot.
- Blade Material: CPM-3V,
- Tumbled Finish
- Blade Length: 6.00" (tip to front of handle)
- Blade Cutting Length: 6.05"
- Blade Height: 1.50"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"(.188")
- Overall Length: 10.85"
- Handle: Black Canvas Micarta
- Handle Fasteners: Tumbled Finish
- Sheath: Green